Please list the questions before and then answer the question.
1. Discuss the key difference between conducting a financial audit and a fraud audit, and the related level of responsibility of the auditing firm.
2. After the recent bankruptcy declaration of MF Global, the Chairman and CEO, Jon Corzine, indicated that he had no knowledge of the missing customer funds. Discuss the obligation of corporate CEOs to shareholders and employees ?to know- about the financial activity of the corporation.
3. Analyze how complex global instruments contributed to the fraud and the failure of it to be detected by regulators and auditors of MF Global.
4. Discuss what measures can and should be taken to make it easier for corporate employees to ?blow the whistle on a fraudulent scheme within an organization.
5. Evaluate whether businesses, accounting firms, and other organizations should explicitly reward ethical behavior by their employees and executives.
Ensure the four (4) references are academic references. Wikepedia and other websites cannot be used.
****Please ensure that APA style is correctly used. Please no unnecessary spaces between paragraphs adhered to the correct double spacing.