Please answer each question (one page each) (8) listed below. Use at least one or two reference for each question. Also list the reference for each question at the end of each page instead of the end of the report. If possible use the reference listed below as often as possible. Write the question, then answer. Use below APA format for references
Jones, G. (2010). Organizational theory, design, and change (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
1. What core competences give an organization competitive advantage? What are examples of an organization’s functional-level strategies?
2. Why would an organization choose a corporate level strategy to expand its value-creation activities beyond its core domain? Discuss how an organization’s structure and culture might change as the organization begins to enter new domains.
3. What is organizational change? Describe and explain the forces for and resistances to organizational change.
4. Describe and explain how evolutionary change and revolutionary change differ. What are examples of each.
5. What is the relationship between quantum and incremental technological change? Why are these types of change important to organizations?
6. How do cognitive biases affect organizational learning and the quality of decision making? What can be accomplished to reduce the negative impact?
7. Define and explain the term authority, and discuss the bases of authority. How does authority differ from power? Explain how people or departments within organizations can gain power through control of resources and through solving key organizational problems.
8. Explain how a subunit within an organization can acquire power or influence decision making in their favor.
Customer is requesting that (jai2kai) completes this order.