I would like for you to do the paper on Oprah Winfrey
There are certain business leaders who make an impact on their companies and often on the world of business because of their philosophies, actions, and businesses they lead. For your paper, select a major business leader from the following names: (1) Steven Jobs, Apple Computer Co; (2) OprahWinfrey, HARPO, O Magazine, and OWN television network; (3) Anita Roddick, The Body Shop; (4) Vera Wang , Vera Wang Fashions; (5) Alan Mulally, CEO Ford Motor Company; or (6) Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the business leader?s primary business or businesses, highlighting how the leader got started and analyze the leader?s 3major business challenges in establishing and/or running the company.
2. Analyze this business leader?s leadership style and discuss how he or she has adapted to cultural differences and how he or she operates the business effectively in global markets.
3. Evaluate this business leader?s theory of business leadership, management, and methods for motivating individual and group behavior.
4. Discuss how this business leader has made an impact on the world through his or her vision, business, and through other areas (e.g., philanthropy, environmentalism, etc.).
5. Use at least 5 quality sources to support the content of the paper.
Your assignment must:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
? Describe leadership styles to fit cultural differences and effectively operate in global markets.
? Explain the principal theories of leadership and motivation, and describe the fundamental considerations in managing and motivating individual and group behavior.
? Use technology and information resources to research issues in management.
? Write clearly and concisely about management using proper writing mechanics.