I need to see the number of the question first then the answer.
The text Book is Marketing Management a strategic decesion making approach (Mullins,Walker,Boyd and Larreche)www.mhhe.com/mullins05.
Questions: Chapters 8 & 9.
1. Identify the basic target market selection strategies.
2. Distinguish between market segmentation, target marketing, and product positioning.
3. Why has market segmentation become the dominant approach to strategy in recent years?
4. What are the primary analytical tools useful for positioning decision-making?
5. Identify Michael Porter’s three generic strategies. As a Marketing Manager, how can you use this information
6. What is meant by physical positioning? What are its strengths? Limitations?