1. Add your two-cents worth to the debate over global warming. Do some online research and answer the following questions:
– What is the Greenhouse Effect? What gases are involved?
– How are global warming and the Greenhouse Effect related?
– How is the concept of global warming related to human activity? What are the human sources of greenhouse gases?
– What are some of the possible consequences of global warming, if it were to occur as laid out in moderate prediction? (consequences may be good, bad, or both)
– What evidence is there to support the argument for global warming?
– What evidence is there that global warming is not really occurring?
Here are some websites to get you started (feel free to use others also):
o Include a list of at least 5 internet sources that you used. No more than two of your cited sources can be from my list of suggested ?starter? sites.
o Your write-up must be at least 2 full pages (double spaced, 12 point font). This does not include the list of sources cited.