Please complete Annotated Bibliography for the following ten (10) references, please see instructions and examples, attached:
1. Bjorhus, J. (2014). Clean Reviews Preceded Target’s Data Breach, and Others. Retrieved from http://www.govtech.com/security/Clean-Reviews-Preceded-Targets-Data–Breach-and-Others.html
2. Claburn, T. (2013). Record-Setting Data Breach Highlights Corporate Security Risks. Retrieved from http://www.darkreading.com/vulnerabilities-and-threats/record-setting-data–breach-highlights-corporate-security-risks/d/d-id/1110930
3. Finkle, J. & Heavey, S. (2014). Target says it declined to act on early alert of cyber breach. Retrieved from http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/13/us-target-breach-idUSBREA2C14F20140313
4. Harris, E. A. & Perlroth, N. (2014) Target missed signs of a data breach. Retrieved from: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/14/business/target-missed-signs-of-a-data–breach.html?referrer
5. Jamieson, A. & McClam, E. (2013) Millions of Target customer’s credit, debit card accounts may be hit by data breach. Retrieved from: http://www.nbcnews.com/#/business/consumer/millions-target-customers-credit-debit-card-accounts-may-be-hit-f2D117752036.
6. Kurane, S. (2014). Minnesota court to hear all Target data breach cases. Retrieved from http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBREA3309J20140404?irpc=932
7. Mitchell, S. (2009). How to Survive a Data Breach a Pocket Guide. Cambridgeshire, UK: IT Governance Publishers.
8. Rosenbaum, P. (2014) The Target data breach is becoming a nightmare. Retrieved from: http://www.forbes.com/sites/paularosenbaum/2014/01/17/the-target-data–breach-is-becoming-a-nightmare/
9. Saikali, A. (2013, December 30). The Target Data Breach Lawsuits: Why every Company Should Care. Data Security Law Journal. Retrieved from: http://www.datasecuritylawjournal.com/2013/12/30/the-target-data–breach-lawsuits-why-every-company-should-care/
10. Thompson, L. L. (2011). Data Breach Encryption Handbook. Chicago, IL: American Bar Association.
There are faxes for this order.
Customer is requesting that (Oriented) completes this order.