We will pay $100.00 for this order!!
Current Issues Paper – The purpose of this is to familiarize the student with the use of technology in nursing and with issues relevant to nursing and health care.
You are to pick one current issue in health care or nursing that is of particular interest to yourself. Once you have decided on an issue you are going to research the topic from every possible angle using the library data bases, internet, journals, books, etc.
The following questions must be answered in your paper:
1. What is the issue?
2. Why is this an issue? (consider Vision 2020, human rights, ethics, culture, health policy)
3. Who are those affected?
4. What is currently being done to solve this issue?
5. What do you propose to solve this issue?
• Paper is done individually
• Do NOT simply answer the questions without including an introduction/conclusion
• Use writing centre and/or a friend to edit your work
• Paper not to exceed 5 pages of typed text (does not include title page and references)
• Follow APA guidelines
Pls Note: Canadian issues only.
Category Value Description
Introduction X 1 (4) Clearly stated and appropriately focused.
(3) Clearly stated but focus could have been sharper.
(2) Introduction stated not appropriately focused.
(1) No statement of introduction or objective for research.
Organization X 1 (4) Information is very organized with well-constructed paragraphs and/or subheadings.
(3) Information is organized with well-constructed paragraphs.
(2) Information is organized with but paragraphs are not well-constructed.
(1) The information appears to be disorganized.
Quality of Information X 2 (4) Information clearly relates to the main topic. It includes several supporting details and/or examples.
(3) Information clearly relates to the main topic. It provides 1-2 supporting details and/or examples.
(2) Information clearly relates to the main topic. No details and/or examples are given.
(1) Information has little or nothing to do with the main topic.
Mechanics X 1 (4) No grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.
(3) Almost no grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.
(2) A few grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.
(1) Many grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.
Sources X 1 (4) You have properly documented 10 or more good sources for your topic.
(3) You have properly documented less than 10 good sources for your topic.
(2) You have properly documented less than 10 sources for your topic, some of which are weak.
(1) You have not properly documented the sources for your topic and the sources are too few or inappropriate.